Thursday, October 6, 2016

MYOM - Make Your Own Mead

The intent of this blog is to centralize mead information to a one-stop-shop.  That means in addition to commercial mead information, like releases and reviews, there will also be information on making your own mead, including tips, tricks, recipes, etc that I've learned since I started making my own meads in 2014.  I've studied from the masters like Ken Schramm and a few other friends I know in the mead community who've gone on to open their own meaderies.  So I hope I can pay it forward with knowledge I've learned along the way.

Therefore I'm starting a series of posts on this blog titled MYOM - Make Your Own Mead.  These posts will focus on home mead making, All the way from the recipe formulation process through bottling/labeling/branding your meads, and everything in between.


Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home