Friday, September 23, 2016

Schramm's - Apple

It's that time of year again, fall is upon us.  So while we've already grown sick of pumpkin beers that have been around for the last 2 months, we can thankfully move on to ciders and cysers!

I was surprised to realize this was my first time having Schramm's Apple.  Until this point I have tried nearly every Schramm's offering, limited or not, so I find it interesting that Apple was last on that list outside of something crazy like b1 HoD.

I'm a big fan of a well done cyser, and this is a well done cyser.  It's clean and crisp with a nice balance of sweetness (from the honey and apples) and tartness (from the other apple varieties in the cider).  This mead was smooth and refreshing.  It's an excellent mead, however it was not my favorite cyser I've had. There's nothing wrong, per say, with Apple, but I wasn't in love with it either.  I would give it a solid 8/10 and a must try for any cider, cyser, or fall lover.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home